Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vacuum Cleaners Must Go! By Mr. Wendell



I hate vacuum cleaners. I don't know why. Is it the noise? The motion? The color? I don't know. All I know is it makes me crazy.


The vacuum cleaner coming out of the closet makes my hair stand up on the back of my neck. I feel compelled to bark at it as my mom or dad take it into the living room.

As soon as it is plugged in and the switch is clicked on, I go into action. I chase the stupid contraption across the floor. Back and forth...back and forth....back and forth. It feels like my mom is teasing me with it...pushing it to me and pulling it away from me.

No wonder I go into a tizzy and bite the darn thing. One of these days, I am going to make it stop!!!
On another note...
Here is a picture of my two ladies...Miss Freda and Miss Pepper. I am a lucky dog indeed. W




1 comment:

  1. Looks to me like the ladies are talking about Wendell....Looks like Pepper is giving pointers on how to handle Wendell. Wendell, you better watch out for these two ladies!!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete