Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thank you Aunt Nola! Pepper and Wendell....

So my mom and dad went to New York City for a few days.  And all we got was this lousy picture of my mom in Times Square in the rain...


No new bones, no snazzy toys...not even one of those stinkin I "heart" New York T-shirts...







I think Mr.Wendell and I had a better weekend than my mom and dad.  It all started on Wednesday when my mom left that house and came back with someone we had not seen in a long time!  Our Aunt Nola!  What a surprise!  Mr. Wendell barked because he is just an idiot...but I was happy to see her!

She is more fun that my mom and dad.  She plays with us.  Lets us have beef jerky for breakfast and takes us for longer walks than my lazy mom and dad take us on. 

Mr. Wendell wanted to short sheet her bed, put a tootsie roll on the floor (to make her think we had an accident) or put cellaphane on the toilet lid for a laugh, but I talked him out of it.  We want her to come back as she is a lot of fun!  We even felt comfortable enough to curl up and sleep with her last night...we have never done that before.

We were sorry to see her go today. 

Thanks Aunt Nola!


No comments:

Post a Comment