Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I was going to talk about Pepper....By Mr. Wendell


Whoa!

I was going to trash Ms. Princess Butt on today's blog.  Because she threw a major hissy fit last week at the vets. My mom took us in to get our nails done. 

Nails!  You would have thought Pepper was being water- boarded by terrorists the way she was yelping.  Clip.  Scream!  Clip.  Scream!

After her nails got clipped, the thermometer came out!   Pepper hates anyone looking at her butt, touching her butt, sniffing her butt or even thinking about her butt.  The thermometer is a tool for evil!  It took three people to hold her down, a muzzle and one whole person to try to pry her tail up so they could get her temperature.  The carrying on!  Drama.  Drama.  Drama.

I was going to tell you all this...but, I have my own story to tell.

This morning my mom bundled me up and took ME back to the vets office.  I was a little worried, but hey! my vet is a quite blonde chick...so I am thinking maybe she just needed a little more of my handsomeness and undeniable charm.  I am such a love machine.

Well, today was not a fun day for me.  My mom handed me over and then I got put into a cage.  There was a CAT in the cell next to me.  "What are you in for?" I asked.  The cat hissed "declawing and at least I will get out of here alive.  You may end up in a Cashew Chicken Dish if the vet makes a mistake"  Well, that pissed me off and I barked for the warden.

Well, the barking got some attention.  They took me in a room and popped out a big needle.  I was feeling guilty as I had pee'd on the throw rug the other night.   But I did not think that I would get capital punishment for a little urine.  In went the needle...

The next thing I remember, I woke up and my mouth hurt.  Apparently, when I went to the vet last week, she thought I needed four teeth removed because they were growing a little crookedly.  I laid there as high as a kite on pain killers for a while until my mom came to pick me up.  

I was so glad to see her.  She took me home and I have been laying around ever since.  Pepper even seemed to miss me.  

"What happened to you?" she asked.    "Thermometer, I grunted...a new kind of thermometer..it is your turn next week...."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my poor grandson...our heart goes out to you..wish we were there to give you lots of love and kisses...Cheer up, you'll be bouncing around soon enough, chasing your sister. Love, Grandma and grandpa

    ReplyDelete