Friday, January 1, 2010

Proof that Chihuahuas are supreme beings...By Ms. Pepper



I have decided to let my sophomoric brother's attempt at humor slide by without even a snarl.  I refuse to lower myself to his level. 

As the page flips from December to January, I have decided to let human-kind in on an ancient truth.  It may be tough for you to understand what I am about to reveal.  Many of you will shake your heads in disagreement.  Never underestimate the power of denial I say.

The simple truth? 

Chihuahuas are a supreme race of creature who landed here thousands of years ago and decided to stay.  Why did we stay?

"A nearly endless supply of human slave labor." 

Want proof?

Humans go to work to earn money so that they can spend money on Chihuahua clothes, food, toys and medicene.  Need proof?  Go here Pet Supply Industry Statistics

Humans cook our food, serve our food and clean up our dishes afterward.  Donald Trump wishes he had it so good.  No Chihuahua ever has had to cook a meal ever.  Humans serve us in this capacity.

Humans pick up our poop.  This fact is the most glaring example of your servitude to the Chiihuahua race.  Heck, I bet if you ask several Chihuahua owners, they even wipe a Huahua butt or two.  Would you pick up your wife or husbands droppings if they left a large one on the floor in front of the TV?   Proof positive.  You are my slave.

I could go on.  But I won't.  These three points tell it all. 

Bow before me.

Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment