Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quit Barking at Me...by Pepper

Can someone please explain to me why you humans feel compelled to bark at me when I go for a walk?

Narry a week goes by that I don't hear "Ruff" or "Woof" or "GRRRRRRRRR" from the lips of some two legged idiot.  I must point out that it is never a woman that does this.  It is always the boys.   Young men, foreign men, poorly dressed men, business men and even old men...it does not matter.   They all seem compelled to bark at me.  Do they really think it is funny?

Most of the time, it is while my dad takes us for a walk and we are stopped to cross the street.  However, it does sometimes happen while we are in motion.  "Woof"   "Grrrrrrrr"   it never ends. 

You don't hear dogs yell "Hello" or "How are you" or other common noises humans make.  What if I walked around and said stuff like "Grande Latte"  "SuperSize the fries" or "Get me a beer".  Nope.  It never has happened.  

What always makes me angry is that after some drooling, mouth breathing numbskull barks at me and I decide to open up some Chihuahua whoop ass on him, they always look surprised and give "The Look" to my dad.  The Look?  You know...a look like "You need to controll your dog."  or  "I am calling Animal Control to report a viscious lap dog".  One time my dad looked at the guy and said, you started it idiot...that stopped his growling.

So, if you are reading this and you have ever barked at a dog...this one is for you. 

Shut up!

Quit Barking At ME!!!!

Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment