Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More about the trip, by Pepper




My brother is such a show boat. I had successfully convinced my parents that learning how to sit, roll over and stay on command is Mensa level genius for a dog. Now, my brother blows all of dogdom's cover by publishing his own blog. Show off. You cannot trust adopted siblings.
Let me give you my perspective on this "ride".

First, you may wonder about the motor home that my brother and I are going to be imprisoned in during my parents quest to acquire crappy gas station chotske's. If you click on the link below, you will see why I am crying in this picture as my parents broke the news to me.
This is not the Four Seasons like accomodations that my parents normally ensure I stay in. In my opinion, this is one step above living on a sewer grate. If he puts this thing on blocks in a yard somewhere and grows a mullet hair-do, I am going to turn myself into the SPCA and take my chances on someone adopting me.
The trip is 5,100 miles long. 5,100 miles in a 28 foot long aluminum can on wheels with my brother, parents and grandparents. Along the way, we are going to stop www.nps.gov/grte/photosmultimedia/index.htm and here www.nps.gov/yose/index.htm and here www.allaboutshoes.ca/en/paths_across/diversity/index_3.php. I was hoping we would stop here www.hydrantpark.com/july.htm ...but my dad is only wanting to see boring, historic places...yawn. I can watch the Travel Channel from the comfort of my king sized bed and see that stuff...so boring it leads to snoring.
Anyways, keep watching our site.
Pepper


No comments:

Post a Comment