Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two weeks to go...by Mr. Wendell

I can see that my blog has been taken over by amatuers: Pepper with her constant snivelling and my dad and his constant talk of Ironman. Both of them make me want to circle three times and plop down for a long nap.

My dad had to revise the trip plan a bit. The number of stops and miles on the initial plan would have left no time in many of the destinations to do anything but hang out for a few hours and move on to the next locale. I say, "If you have seen one tree, you have seen them all", so no fur off of my back.

So, the trip will now hit the following places:


Lake Cour D'Lene, Idaho


Deer Lodge, Montana


Mount Rushmore


Cheyenne, Wyoming


Colorado Springs/Pike's Peak


Sante Fe, New Mexico


Grand Canyon, AZ


Las Vegas, NV


Sequoia National Park, CA


San Francisco/Napa Valley Area, CA


and up Pacific Coast Highway for a few stops.


All of these stops have cool things to see and do...if you have two legs. My sister and I are probably going to wish it was over before we pull out of the driveway. Seeing my dad hang out at a camp site with one of these on his head will make me wish I had not been rescued...






Mr. Wendell

No comments:

Post a Comment