Thursday, August 27, 2009

My crappy day...by Pepper



My mom decided that since we were going on a road trip through the west that she needed to check with the vet to see if my brother and I needed any shots or meds or anything. So, yesterday, my brother and I got carted off to the vet to get some tests and shots.


Can I whine about my crappy day for a minute? Just once?




I suppose traveling around the country could give us some kind of illness, but having us checked for worms before we go? Come on! If anyone needs checked for worms it is my dad. Here is a guy who has been eating 5,000 calories a day for the last 60 days and is as skinny as a meth addict a week after the unemployment check hit the p.o. box. He is the one the vet should have been checking for worms! My brother and I should be offended. It makes me so mad that I may just do the butt walk on my mom and dad's pillow!!!! Hanging out in dog hell, while someone in a white coat muzzles me and sticks needles in my backside is not anyway to live. There were dogs in cages there...and they were all crying. Thanks mom. Thanks dad.


As a result, we had to get a shot and some stuff that my mom needs to rub on my fur...on my back where I cannot lick it off. I am not happy. It makes me want to move in with my Aunt Nola. At least she is responsible and currently employed.


Now, I guess I can go eat at a Stuckey's restuarant and not worry about getting some disease that will make my hair fall out.






Rantingly,




Pepper








1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Wendell and Pepper!
    My name is Taylor. We've never met before but my mom has told me so much about you and your family’s up and coming road trip. How exciting! Just think of all the new smells out there!! All the great places you get to go pee and poop! How I would love to drop a duce in the Grand Canyon or pee on a big rock at Mt. Rushmore. You should ask your dad to teach you how to drive the RV. How fun would that be! Please take lots of pictures.
    Have fun and take care of your people!!

    ReplyDelete